• 추천 1
  • 댓글 0
  • 조회 301

http://jacksonkbc.onmam.com/bbs/bbsView/13/5985251

2021 10 24 설교 

축복의 통로 The Path of Blessing

성경본문/ 창세기 12:1-9

1. 여호와께서 아브람에게 이르시되 너는 너의 본토 친척 아비 집을 떠나 내가 네게

지시할 땅으로 가라  1Now the Lord said to Abram, “Go from your country and your kindred and your father's house to the land that I will show you.

2. 내가 너로 큰 민족을 이루고 네게 복을 주어 네 이름을 창대케 하리니 너는 복의

근원이 될찌라   And I will make of you a great nation, and I will bless you and make your name great, so that you will be a blessing.

3. 너를 축복하는 자에게는 내가 복을 내리고 너를 저주하는 자에게는 내가 저주하리니

땅의 모든 족속이 너를 인하여 복을 얻을 것이니라 하신지라   I will bless those who bless you, and him who dishonors you I will curse, and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”

4. 이에 아브람이 여호와의 말씀을 좇아 갔고 롯도 그와 함께 갔으며 아브람이 하란을

떠날 때에 그 나이 칠십 오세였더라  So Abram went, as the Lord had told him, and Lot went with him. Abram was seventy-five years old when he departed from Haran.

5. 아브람이 그 아내 사래와 조카 롯과 하란에서 모은 모든 소유와 얻은 사람들을 이끌고 가나안 땅으로 가려고 떠나서 마침내 가나안 땅에 들어 갔더라

And Abram took Sarai his wife, and Lot his brother's son, and all their possessions that they had gathered, and the people that they had acquired in Haran, and they set out to go to the land of Canaan. When they came to the land of Canaan, 

6. 아브람이 그 땅을 통과하여 세겜 땅 모레 상수리 나무에 이르니 그 때에 가나안

사람이 그 땅에 거하였더라  Abram passed through the land to the place at Shechem, to the oak of Moreh. At that time the Canaanites were in the land. 

7. 여호와께서 아브람에게 나타나 가라사대 내가 이 땅을 네 자손에게 주리라 하신지라

그가 자기에게 나타나신 여호와를 위하여 그곳에 단을 쌓고  Then the Lord appeared to Abram and said, “To your offspring I will give this land.” So he built there an altar to the Lord, who had appeared to him.

8. 거기서 벧엘 동편 산으로 옮겨 장막을 치니 서는 벧엘이요 동은 아이라 그가 그곳에서 여호와를 위하여 단을 쌓고 여호와의 이름을 부르더니   From there he moved to the hill country on the east of Bethel and pitched his tent, with Bethel on the west and Ai on the east. And there he built an altar to the Lord and called upon the name of the Lord.

9. 점점 남방으로 옮겨 갔더라  And Abram journeyed on, still going toward the Negeb. 

추천

댓글 0

자유게시판
번호 제목 작성자 등록일 추천 조회
이전글 10월 31일 주일 설교 사랑이 가득한 교회 운영자 2021.11.03 0 266
다음글 필리핀 선교 주일 Jeff Palmer 선교사 운영자 2021.10.19 0 236